XYSIL® 200 is a hydrophilic Fumed Silica with a specific surface area of 200m2/g, and it is synthetic, hydrophilic, amorphous silica, produced via flame hydrolysis.
- Medium specific surface area
- High purity
- Aggregated structure
- Submicron particle size
- Low bulk density
- Hydrophilic surface chemistry
- RTV silicone sealant, HTV silicone rubber
- Paints and coatings, ink, pigment
- Unsaturated polyester resins
- Adhesive & sealant
- Thermal insulation material, vacuum insulation panel
- Composites& PVC, storage battery
- Rheology and thixotropy control of liquids, binders, polymers, etc.
- Used as anti-settling, thickening, anti-sagging agent
- Free flow and suspension for powder
- Reinforcement in silicone rubber
Packing and Storage:
XYSIL®200 is packaged in multiple layer kraft paper 10kg bags on a pallet and should be stored in the original packaging in dry storage areas for protecting the material from the volatile substance. XYSIL® fumed silica should be used within 1 year after production.