XYSIL® 200F（Food grade） is a hydrophilic Fumed Silica with a specific surface area of 200mL2/g, and it is Synthetic, hydrophilic amorphous Silica. Manufactured according to HACCP-Guidelines.
- Low specific surface area
- High purity
- Aggregated structure
- Submicron particle size
- Low bulk density
- Hydrophilic surface chemistry
- Food, Feed
- Rheology and thixotropy control of liquid systems
- Improvement of free flow and anticaking characteristics of powders
- Used as anti-setting, thickening and anti-sagging agent
- High purity, low humidity content
- No influence on taste
- Does not alter natural colour of powder formulations
Packing and Storage:
XYSIL®200F is packaged in multiple layer kraft paper 10kg bags on pallet, and should be stored in the original packaging in dry storage areas for protecting the material from volatile substance.