XYSIL®200LS is a hydrophilic Fumed Silica with a specific surface area of 220m2/g, and it is synthetic, hydrophilic, amorphous silica, produced via flame hydrolysis.
- Low specific surface area
- High purity
- Aggregated structure
- Submicron particle size
- Low bulk density
- Hydrophilic surface chemistry
- RTV Silicone Sealant, HTV Silicone Rubber
- Paints and Coatings, Ink, Pigment
- Unsaturated polyester resins
- Adhesive & Sealant protecting the material from volatile substance.
- Thermal insulation material, Vacuum Insulation Panel
- Composites& PVC, Storage Battery
- Rheology and thixotropy Control of of liquids, binders, polymers, etc.
- Used as anti-settling, thickening, anti-sagging agent
- Free Flow and Suspension for Powder
- Reinforcement in Silicone Rubber
Packing and Storage:
XYSIL® 200LS is packaged in multiple layer kraft paper 10kg bags on a pallet and should be stored in the original packaging in dry storage areas for protecting the material from the volatile substance. Xysil fumed silica should be used within 1 year after production.