XYSIL® 200P is a hydrophilic Fumed Silica with a specific surface area of 200m2/g, and it is synthetic, hydrophilic amorphous silica (colloidal silicon dioxide).
Pharmacy, all types of dosage forms
(XYSIL® 200P shows identical application properties to XYSIL® 200).
- Free flow and anti-caking agent to improve powder properties
- Improve tablet properties such as hardness and friability
- as viscosity increasing agent to thicken and thixotropize liquids
- Dessicant for moisture-sensitive actives
- Improves distribution of active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Used as anti-setting, thickening and anti-sagging agent
- High purity, low humidity content
- No influence on taste
- Does not alter natural colour of powder formulations
No materials from plant or animal origin are used during the manufacturing, packaging, and storage of XYSIL® 200P fumed silica. The production and packaging processes for XYSIL® 200P fumed silica products are closed and as such there is no risk of genetically modified organisms and any plant or animal-derived allergens or precursors of disease (BSE, TSE, etc.).
No organic solvents are used or formed as a by-product during the manufacturing of XYSIL® fumed silica products.
Packing and Storage:
XYSIL® 200P is packaged in multiple layer kraft paper 10kg bags on a pallet and should be stored in the original packaging in dry storage areas for protecting the material from the volatile substance. XYSIL® fumed silica should be used within 1 year after production.
TDS: Technical Data Sheet of XYSIL® 200P from download center
MSDS: Material Safety Data Sheets of XYSIL® Hydrophilic Fumed Silica